We all know traveling with kids can be so stressful, especially to city destinations. The wonderful thing about exploring these Scandinavian capitals its so incredibly kid friendly! Everywhere you look there are kids, and they even have designated areas on the train and bus system for families.
Our list for Copenhagen could be endless, but since there are so many exciting cities to explore we want to highlight some wonderful kid friendly places that everyone will enjoy. Cheers to future travels!
1. Where to Stay: Villa Copenhagen. This hotel is so kid friendly and offers some amazing packages. As most European hotels, rooms can be quite small but they do offer a daybed option for your little one. The morning breakfast was delightful, and in the summer you can always back for an afternoon swim in the rooftop pool.
2. How to get around: The train system is amazing, and even use to and from the airport.
4. Tivoli: This is not to be missed, especially with kids. Its is pure magic and just the perfect size to explore. There is so much to see and do, and it is just as fun for them as you. There is also some wonderful food options through out. So sit back and take a beautiful stroll/ ride through the gardens.
5. Scandinavian meal that the kids would enjoy: Sit garden side at this beautiful restaurant, located in the heart of the city: Orangeriet. You must try: the open sandwiches ”Smørrebrød”. Great for lunch and then you play a little ball in the park afterward.
6. The perfect sized Children's Store: we can't get enough of Scandinavian Designed toys & clothes. Make sure to add this charming store to your list: Karrusella